I love that my neighborhood has its own music festival! It’s such a great event for discovering somebody new, and seeing some local favorites. Cap Hill Block Party day one, CHECK IT.
1) Hmmm, which way first?!
2) Sunset on Friday evening. I love that Pike Street gets closed down for several blocks to accommodate stages and a massive crowd.
3) Digging the artist’s names lit up on the side of the Comet’s building during the Main Stage events at night.
4) Father John Misty was totally worth leaving work early for. One of my favorite sets from the weekend…very entertaining man with a very solid album!
5) Manfriend put me in charge of the schedule all weekend. This is my music festival schedule face.
6) This Stanley piano would play any song you tweeted to it. Made me scratch my head and think WHAT IS THIS WITCHCRAFT
I didn’t realize till afterwards that we really didn’t take that many pictures on Friday. Kind of a chill day. (But seriously, it was. I wore a scarf all day)