1) I discovered the other day that the date stamp I had in my crafty toolbag only went to 2008, so it was obviously time for an upgrade. How embarrassing that I haven’t date-stamped any scrapbook pages since then. Enter this K&Company Smash date stamp – the price was right, it goes till 2022 (eep!), and those little phrases are a fun bonus. Also, I would like to take this opportunity to give thanks for craft companies that make things with this color green in them.
2) This outfit! I don’t know the true source of this picture, and if the girl featured is a blogger, but holy cow. I want to wear everything that she is wearing right NOW.
3) This Mad Men scrapbook layout from Vivian Masket – those shapes and images are perfect.
4) This Typewriter journal from Chronicle Books – there’s more to it than just the cute cover illustrations! Check out the inside pages. So cute.
5) And last but not least, this tulle skirt image from the Ouma Etsy shop. I spy mint. And peach. And more importantly, TULLE SKIRTS. I think Spring fever is hitting…