1) Does anybody else remember the dress that Zooey Deschanel wore on the cover of Lucky magazine last year? No? Okay, well, it looked like this. I have been coveting it ever since, so you can imagine my reaction when I found this version in the New Arrivals from Modcloth a few days ago.
If you guys buy it up before I get a chance to, I will be broken-hearted. Seriously. Salty tears. Everywhere.
2) I’ve been on the acrylic stamp bandwagon for the past few years, but this wood mounted set is screaming my name right now. I think the fan is my favorite.
3) The Sasparilla line from October Afternoon has arrived in stores! I have absolutely no idea what I would do with this piece of paper yet. All I know is that I really, really like looking at it. I think it’s okay to want a 12×12 piece of paper for that sole purpose.
4) This image quote I found on Pinterest, which is actually an 11×17 poster print from the BlimpCat studio on Etsy. Love!
5) This photo! I’m such a sucker for lace and full skirts.